Suction hood for angle grinder - For safe and low-dust woodworking
- highly transparent suction hood for angle grinder 115/125 mm, must be used when using articles 4385000, 4386000 and 4387000
- high-quality, impact-resistant plastic for durability and safety
- vacuum cleaner connection for vacuuming up harmful wood dust
Guide rail for circular hand saws FKS 145 -Guide system for circular hand saws
- straight cutting guide for longitudinal, cross and mitre cuts up to a cutting length of 110 cm
- divisible rail for space-saving storage
- carriage for guiding mains-operated circular hand saws and cordless circular hand saws, also with small base plate
Cylinder rasp for angle grinder, Ø 30 mm - For modelling and processing wood
- M14 thread for angle grinder 115/125 mm, robust C45 steel for use on soft and hard wood, e.g. in craft or artistic areas
- 30 mm Ø cylinder for rasping recesses, removing surface material such as bark and rounding off edges with aggressive material removal
- high quality Made in Germany, use only with suction hood (Art. 4399000)!
Ball rasp for angle grinder, Ø 30 mm
For rasping recesses in wood
M-14 thread for angle grinder 115/125 mm, robust C45 steel for use on soft and hard wood, e.g. in craft or artistic areas
- 30 mm Ø ball ideal for rasping recesses with aggressive material removal for very fast work progress
Sanding disc set for angle grinder, 4-pcs
Backing pad with three sanding discs, grain 40, 80, 120, Ø 50 mm
flexible, rubberized sanding disc adapts optimally to recesses and contours
- quick change system for mounting sanding discs with mandrel
Milling disc for angle grinder
- for milling cable slots, breaking edges, hollowing out pockets and for surface treatment of soft and hard wood
- extended shaft for working in agles and corners
- 3 cutitng teeth for agressive material removal
- Made in Germany
Bi-metal hole saws
- for wood, plastic and dry construction materials
- progressive Vario toothing made of HSS
- thin saw body
- cutting depth 40 mm
Angle bevel - helper for floor laying and furniture construction
- for the removal and transfer of angles and the use as a spread gauge
- fold-out fence for positioning on the workpiece for easy marking of angles or parallel lines
- scale on the movable leg for marking parallel lines
Mobile workbench Master work 1600
- use as a workbench with many clamping possibilities and mounting options for stationary devices
- mobile use, foldable and space-saving, can be stored free-standing when folded
- with a large working surface made of impact-resistant MDF and a load capacity of up to 120 kg suitable for almost all projects
Transport system TS 850 Offroad
- your helper on the construction site, in the garden or forest
- extra wide tread tyres and reinforced wheel carriers provide grip and ensure off-road capability on almost all surfaces
- max. 100 kg load capacity, 3-point fixation and stable crossbar for easy tilting
Vinyl and laminate cutter VLC 1000
powerful professional cutter for board thinknesses up to 14 mm
with 3-fold power transmission by gear transmission and patented reset mechanism for effortless cutting and blade return
- offers maximum comfort during extensive installation work, especially with high material thicknesses - noiseless, current-free, without dust formation
Hole Enlarger Guide
- For the centered enlargement of existing drill holes
- conical cylinder geometry with thread structure for easy screwing into existing holes
- thread structure for easy screwing into existing holes
Milling disc for angle grinder, Ø 110 mm - For milling slots, recesses and contours and for controlled modelling and carving in wood
- 22.2 mm Ø hole for angle grinder 115/125 mm, robust C45 steel for use on soft and hard wood
- fast work progress and aggressive material removal with 3 cutting teeth
- optimal geometry for horizontal and vertical milling, e.g. of slots, recesses or contours, as well as for modelling and carving, e.g. of sculptures
Even in the area of Research & Development, we already take the perspective of the user. We ask: "Where are the challenges for which there are no solutions yet?" Using the latest market research methods such as studies, surveys, observations, eye tracking and brain wave measurements, we find out the real needs within the project. On this basis, we develop products with integrated solutions that enable even laymen to achieve perfect results from the outset. In this way, we open up new market potential.
Information and motivation in the form of step-by-step instructions, videos, How-To-Brochures and product manuals are important elements of our communication package. We deliver these on all media available channels such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube - in up to 20 languages. Valuable content, which we also make available to our trade partners.
Worries, doubts and fears of end users, whether they are up to the challenges of the project decrease and confidence in the successful implementation of the project increases.
Orientation and safety are important to the customer. We offer these online and offline.
Our merchandising concepts with eye-catching secondary placements directly next to the laminates offer the customer all products at a glance.
The work steps are clearly presented. With sample products we invite you to try out the tools, overcome inhibitions and strengthen your self-confidence.
In addition, we support the stationary trade with training, education and sales guidelines for brand-compliant, sales-boosting consulting.
So we make the project not only easy to understand, but also easy to buy. As in the example of our Success Packages - these offer everything the user needs in one set. This benefits users and retailers alike.
In the application especially, the user recognizes the value of our problem solvers.
To start the project confidently, we provide numerous aids and sources of information in the form of operating instructions, manuals and step-by-step video tutorials in addition to the products themselves.
Should problems arise, our hotline is available to the end customer and provides uncomplicated assistance - with tips, spare parts service or a free replacement as part of the 10-year warranty that we offer on many products.
Because we never stop getting better, we monitor the online ratings in the online shops of our partners. Not only do they serve as an important orientation for new potential buyers, they also help us to further develop products in a targeted manner and to make them better and better.
Through professional, software-supported review management and targeted dialogue with users, wolfcraft is closer to the needs of the target group than ever before. We consistently succeed in improving the average ratings, thus pushing the retailer's sales. A measurable added value for our partners!
Do you have any questions?
Do you want to learn more about our 360° concept and our new products?
Please contact your key account manager or write us an email to customerservice@. wolfcraft.com
We will get back to you immediatly!
New day = new product (Day 1)
Today we present you the mobile workbench MASTER work 1600.
New day = new product (Day 2)
Today we present you the Hole Enlager Guide for the centered enlargement of existing drill holes.
New day = new product (Day 3)
Today we present you the Transport system TS 850 Offroad - your helper on the construction site, in the garden or forest.
New day = new product (Day 4)
Today we present you the powerful professional Vinyl and laminate cutter VLC 1000 for board thinknesses up to 14 mm
New day = new product (Day 5)
Today we present you a practical helper for floor laying and furniture construction - the angle bevel.
New day = new product (Day 6)
Today we present you the new Bi-metal hole saws that enable a fast drilling step with a lower battery load. With their new, thinner saw body and progressive Vario toothing, we have been able to significantly reduce drilling resistance.
New day = new product (Day 7)
Today we present you the new Milling disc for angle grinder, Ø 50 mm: For milling, breaking edges, hollowing out and for surface treatment of wood.
New day = new product (Day 8)
Today we present you the new Sanding disc set for angle grinder flexible, rubberized sanding disc adapts optimally to recesses and contours.
New day = new product (Day 9)
Today we present you the new Ball rasp for angle grinder, Ø 30 mm - ideal accessory for rasping indentations and contours in wood.
New day = new product (Day 10)
Today we present you the new Milling disc for angle grinder, Ø 110 mm - the ideal accessory for modelling and carving wood.
New day = new product (Day 11)
Today we present you the new Guide rail for circular hand saws FKS 145 - straight cutting guide for longitudinal, cross and mitre cuts.
New day = new product (Day 12)
Today we present you the new Cylinder rasp for angle grinder, Ø 30 mm - for modelling and processing wood.
New day = new product (Day 13)
Today we present you the new Suction hood for angle grinder - for for safe and low-dust woodworking.